Wednesday, March 30, 2011

We found a house!!

We spent a week in MN looking for a house and good news......we found one! It was quite a week looking at tons of homes and we are excited to get moved in. As it turns out we ended up buying a brand new home. It will be finished being built in April. We are all looking forward to having a little more space than we have now. We are currently busting out of the place we are in now! We are excited to live in a great town, near the city, in an excellent ward, close to family, close to the temple, in a fabulous school district, in a fantastic subdivision, and near a costco!! ha! Although we have a lot to look forward to, I am NOT looking forward to leaving our wonderful friends behind!

And, the hero of the week was Camie - my sister-in-law who watched our kids each day while we looked at houses! She was so wonderful. Not to mention each night after a long day with the kids she was always so interested in what we found that day. She'd sit and look at pictures and video we took and hash out all the details with us. She acted as though she had nothing else going on in her life (which we all know she does!) She was absolutely wonderful and I trust her opinion. It was nice to have her come look at our top 5 choices (yes, with all the kids!) and help us think through our decision. Thanks Camie for EVERYTHING you did!! I think she'd be fine having 7 kids!

5 comments:

Christie said...

Que bien! Glad you found a great place and will be by such great family. (Camie and I went to Spain together, so you'll have to tell her hola for me).

Since we're preparing to move, too, I've been going through old letters. It's been fun to re-read ones from you, esp. from your mission.

Jessica said...

how exciting! congratulations. so will you be close to family, then? that sounds so nice. :) good luck with all the moving. i know how stressful it can be...

Sonja said...

Congrats on finding a new house! I would love to see pictures.

wishesUT said...

I'm sure you're anxious to move in. How fun to have a new, spacious place!

Camie said...

where's the picture of your house?? I love you and Andy pointing to it on the map! I had a blast with you and your kids, and I will be your realtor anytime you want to move into my city!