Andy took me to the Blue Man Group which happened to be several days before my birthday. I didn't know what to expect. I had heard of them but that's about it. I enjoyed the show and was entertained throughout! Luckily we were able to go given an ice storm hit the day of the show. Our babysitter couldn't make it to our house due to ice so Sara S. pulled through and was kind enough to babysit for us while we braved the roads (which turned out to be fine) and enjoyed the show. We also enjoyed going out to dinner on Friday night. 2 dates in one week.....not bad!
I got some great gifts this year but this was a GREAT surprise and meant a lot to me. My grandma and grandpa T. send some money each year. This year it came in this card which was better than the money. It is a copy of a picture my Grandpa painted several years ago and my grandparents made it into a birthday card. It was a nice surprise and meant a lot. This is a painting of a reunion spot we went to one year when I was young. I have fond memories of this reunion and love that it has my grandpa fishing and the car they use to have. Love it!
1 comment:
how fun to see the blue man group....i would love to see them....i tried talking matthew into getting tickets, but he wasn't on board!!! Maybe i will need to hope they come around my bday sometime!!!
Post a Comment