It's official!! In the spring we will be moving to Minneapolis!! Andy accepted a job with 3M!! We are looking forward to experiencing life in a new city and living close to my brother's family!I'm grateful to Andy for all his hard work in getting interviews and job offers. It's nice to have finally made a decision and we're feeling excited!
12 comments:
Congratulations!! It's so exciting to have that all figured out. Although I am a little sad D.C. didn't make the cut and I know Jim and Kristina will be too. :-)
So glad you're not moving to Outer Mongolia... ;)
Weather.com says it's -7 degrees right now in Minneapolis.
So winter at my place (72 degrees today), and summer at your place? Deal?
wow-I thought for sure it was going to be Seattle but then when you made that comment about being a midwest girl I started to wonder. I'm glad for you but of course a little sad that you guys are far away from us.
Congratulations on Andy's new job! I think I may have to visit you sometime - in the summer! Good luck as you prepare to move.
Congrats!! You will love Minneapolis - we sure did this past summer. If it's not too much of a commute, we recommend the Prior Lake Ward. But I'm pretty sure it will be far for you guys because if I remember right, 3M is in St. Paul. Congrats on 3M - that is so awesome! We are thrilled for you guys!
Yeah baby!! We can't wait to have you in the Twin Cities!! And actually it hit -15 yesterday. But the last two weeks of January are always the bitterest cold. Good time to visit your family in LA!!
wow! how nice to finally know where you're going to end up. that has to feel good. we wish you guys were closer, but perhaps p&g will one day take us out that way... :)
Congratulations to both of you! I hope you enjoy your grand new adventure. I'm sure after your done packing and unpacking you'll be loving it :o)
How great! So happy for you guys! :)
Have fun with your new adventures ahead!
I just saw your post about moving. I'm very excited for your family! Congrats!
Post a Comment