Once we got home and Jane discovered what was in everyones bags she was in disbelief. We have caught her now on many occasions going through the bags and find her with candy stuffed in her mouth - wrapper and all! Oh my is she my daughter or what?!?!? Here she is thoroughly enjoying the loot from this year!
The kids LOVE coming home after trick-or-treating and lining up all of their candy. In fact Lucas woke up at 6:00 am and didn't seem to care that nobody else was up with him and he began to sort his candy and Ethan joined him a short time later and that is what they have done all day.
We had a nice weekend and to finish off our Halloween festivities - Andy and I curled up to watch What Lies Beneath. For some CRAZY reason I had been in the mood to watch it. I haven't seen it since it was in the theater. I'm not sure what I was thinking because I SCREAMED throughout the movie and there were a few times Andy said "Amy, I'm just worried you are going to break my arm" Once it was over I promised I'd never watch it again. It's so so scary!
7 comments:
CUTE! You guys look great! We're twinner halloweeners this year!
my kids love these pictures!! Did you make those costumes. I also think that movie is really scary. Isaw it 3 times in the theater.
I love your costumes! So cute!
You guys looked awesome! And I am just really impressed that you were able to get Andy to wear those "spankies".
Oh wow, you guys look so cute, what a fun Halloween. Where are you guys living now, I feel like I have been so out of touch.
Cute costumes. Lucy looks great! Happy Halloween:)
Woo hoo! I'm so glad you posted pics -- I am seriously sad that we missed seeing everyone's costumes.
Way to go Stansel Fam! You guys look fantastic!
Post a Comment