Thursday, June 03, 2010
Jane
Jane is one busy girl and after 11 months she finally decided to crawl. Yes, most babies are walking by this time but not Jane. She just discovered she can actually move her body from point A to point B. It's cute but it sure makes life harder for me!!
In her crawling she has also discovered drawers and the beauty of pulling everything out of it. Ahhh what a lovely stage! Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a cutie! Ella never crawled - she went straight to walking but not until 13 months. I'm glad to see she's getting into stuff - such a fun and curious age!
can't wait for Cole and Jane to play together this summer, (he'll have fun throwing toys at her and screaming in her face- his new favorite tricks)
Jane is so cute. She'll probably be walking by the time we see her again in the fall. I hope all is going well with your travels. We miss you guys already!
She is so cute! It sounds like we are just going to miss you on our way down. Hope you all have a fun summer. Crawling babies do get into a lot of mischief but it is a lot of fun too:) Thankfully only 1 of our 2 are crawling!
I MISS JANE!
Cute little one-oh how I wish my didn't crawl until 11 months!! It sure looks like your family is doing well. And Oh, how I miss all our friends from michigan!!
Post a Comment