Saturday, February 27, 2010

California here we come!!


I am happy and grateful to say we have an internship for this summer. Andy accepted an offer with Toyota in California. We look forward to spending about a month with my parents in Utah and will join Andy for the last 2 months of his internship where we will live with his mom and enjoy being close to lots of Andy's family and of course enjoy lots of time on the beach (which is just down the hill from where we will be living!) Other than our 3 day trek out there and 3 day trek back we are looking forward to this summer!!

12 comments:

Alisa said...

when will you be with mom and dad? we'll be there at some point, that would be fun to see you there too! and...ryan and i are dying laughing about lucas's stories. SO funny!

Emily said...

Congrats Amy! I know Andy is really excited. We'll have to try to come down and see you all when you are in PV. By the way, does Andy need to borrow a T.oyota to drive to work??:)

Amber said...

Yeah! That is so exciting that you guys have made your decision. What a fun place to spend the summer. I loved Lucas's comments! What a funny boy!

Rachael said...

Congrats! Just think, after internship and you will be home free practically. Even though B school is a pain in the patootee sometimes, it does really go by fast. I bet your kids will LOVE living next to the beach this summer, so fun!

Jenni said...

Congratulations! That sounds like SUCH a fun summer! (Well, except for the driving part. We're not looking forward to our drive from Baltimore to Phoenix, either!)

Katie and Eric said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. We can't wait to see you guys in a couple of months.

Liz said...

BOO! okay, okay, i guess it's good...haha.

Christie said...

I'm so happy for you guys! That sounds like a blast. We'll have to plan a reunion when you're here!

Ross, Jean, and Marcus said...

If you happen to drive up north while you are in cali this summer then let me know :)

Sara said...

I didn't know the part about living with Andy's mom. That's fantastic. (As is the part about being in Utah for a month. But I'm a little too jealous to proclaim that fantastic.)

We are so excited for you guys. Congrats Andy!

Sonja said...

I'm so excited for you!

Maile said...

So exciting, congratulations! While you are in the vicinity, we should try to see each other, it has been way too long!