Sunday, January 31, 2010

Loving this series!!

Some of my friends told me about this book. It sounded a little strange but I decided to give it a try and although it is something I wouldn't typically like (kind of the way I felt about vampire books!) I have LOVED it! I couldn't put the book down. If you are looking for a quick good read give this a try. I am now reading the second book - "Catching fire" and so far so good! Read it and let me know what you think!

9 comments:

Jacks said...

I loved both. Loved, loved. Few books hold my attention and keep me reading until 3:00AM. I love that. Have fun!

Kara said...

That is good to hear. I have had a few friends recommend this series to me lately, so when I read your post title I was thinking maybe it was this book. Now I will definately have to be checking this book out!!

AmyJune said...

I haven't read them yet but have heard they are great.

Jenni said...

Funny, I just read Hunger Games last week (read it in 2 days) and now I'm reading Catching Fire. We're on the same wavelength! I haven't read a book that fast in years. Not even Harry Potters or Twilight series (both of which I didn't get into as much as--well--every other person on the planet!)

Christie said...

I'm pitching it for my book club and hope they vote for it!

Amber said...

Amy, I couldn't put it down, I started it yesterday, and finished it about an hour ago. (Makenna may have watched more tv today than normal...) Are you finished with Catching Fire yet? I'm itching to get my hands on it!

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

I've loved both books and I'm DYING for the third one to come out which I'm told will be next January. Boo

Kim said...

Read them & loved them! Last of the trilogy out in August!

R and R said...

Yes; I enjoyed the first one too - I am waiting for the second one from the library and I think I am less than 20 people to go now!!