These are so fun!! Makenna and I just watched it three times in a row, and she is currently grabbing my face and asking for one more. Very entertaining!!
Amy! I haven't seen you in years! How have you been? I just happened upon your blog and it is so cute to see your family! I hope all is well for you guys!!
5 comments:
amy, you HAVE to teach me your moves when we see you for christmas! i never knew you could do the worm.
Wow! You guys sure are flexible! So hilarious. My kids love it that they get to be as tall as me and Myles in these dances.
These are so fun!! Makenna and I just watched it three times in a row, and she is currently grabbing my face and asking for one more. Very entertaining!!
Ruby just asked me yesterday when we were going to elf ourselves! So glad you posted this!
Amy! I haven't seen you in years! How have you been? I just happened upon your blog and it is so cute to see your family! I hope all is well for you guys!!
-Natalie (Nixon)
Post a Comment