Wednesday, May 06, 2009
coupon
Hey just in case you didn't know -if you go to oprah.com you can print out 4 coupons. Each are good for 2 pieces of their new grilled chicken, 2 sides, and a biscuit for FREE!!! (My wonderful neighbor just informed me of this great deal.) Hurry and print yours because after tonight you can't print them. You don't have to use them today but they must be printed by tonight. I love a good deal especially when it has "FREE" involved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
thanks. printed and done. we are heading out for dinner this week! thanks for the suggestion.
Thanks for printing those coupons for me. And oh my gosh I was there for a 1/2 hour! I thought I'd see you but I guess you made it before the rush. Lucky.
I wish I knew about these. Oh well, not much free time anymore. I hope your pregnancy is going well.
whoa! are you really already done with this pregnancy?? for some reason i was thinking you were due in the middle of june! hope all goes well!! have you decided on a name yet?
Post a Comment