Sunday, May 24, 2009
Broadway
This is a late post but a couple of months ago my friend Lisa and I took some of our kids to Chicago to go see Mary Poppins. We had a wonderful wonderful day. We took the train in and then walked about 10 minutes down the road to our show. We loved the show. It was very magical to watch. I cried at the end because it was so fantastic to be there. I felt silly to be crying and was sure it was because I was pregnant. But Lisa informed me that she too was crying by the end. Lucy loved being there and Ethan loved the treats we brought. Need I say more. At the end of the day Lisa and I were asking the kids if they had a fun day and what they liked most about Mary Poppins. Emma blurted out "I hate mary poppins. I don't even like the movie" It was so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment