Thursday, November 13, 2008
Our trip to Mackinac Island
This fall we took a WONDERFUL trip to Mackinac Island. It was one of the best trips we've done. It was so beautiful and peaceful(we didn't go during the busy tourist season). We ate good food, plenty of fudge, and of course - ice cream. The kids had a blast and so did we. I would do this a trip again but would never do it during the busy tourist season
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a beautiful place! I'll be honest I've never heard of it before, but wow am I missing out. It looks like such a beautiful place. That water is so clear! I'm glad you guys enjoyed a fun family vacation. oh, and your Halloween pictures were cute too.
Gorgeous. What a great trip. That looks like it would be so much fun. Great pictures.
It looks like you had a blast and it is so beautiful. It would be nice to see more of Michigan, if we ever get back there again!
amy, your pictures look so good! i can tell you are getting used to your camera. looks like a fun trip.
oh...thanks for posting - i've missed you!:) this looks like a really fun place. glad you had fun!!!
Amy--how did I not know about this trip?? It looks like so much fun. What a perfect place for your kids to explore, and great pictures too!!
How fun. I really hope you ate A LOT OF FUDGE.
Post a Comment