Sunday, November 16, 2008

No chocolate this year!!?!?!?!

So, if you really know me you would know I have a hard time staying away from candy at halloween time. OK, really anytime! Halloween is really bad though and I usually have to have Andy hide it from me. (Yes, I have NO will power!!) However, you would be very surprised to hear that this year I have had probably about 5 pieces of candy total!! I have actually wanted NOTHING to do with it. Shocker huh? Why you may ask? Well, there could really only be one reason.....I am pregnant and this baby apparently only wants fruits and vegetables! (It definitely isn't from my side of the family!!) Anyway, here is a picture of our cute family below and yes, we will be adding one more in June! I am almost 3 months along and still feeling tired and nauseous (sp?) - but no complaints. We are excited and Lucy is hoping for a girl!

19 comments:

Katie and Eric said...

Congrats Amy!!! We are so happy for you. What a clever post, we were wondering about the topic. You are so so funny. Hope you start feeling better.

Kara and Kevin said...

I was wondering why you were starting your new year resolutions already. But CONGRATS on the good news. Hopefully you start feeling better, being nautious and tired is not very fun.

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Your are what???? Awesome! Congratulations!!!! How exciting!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

Jenni said...

Congratulations! That's such exciting news. If you're already 3 months, hopefully the sick feeling will go away soon. Feel better!

Rachael said...

Yay! Congrats! How fun. You will have four little ones, I can't believe it. If seems like just yesterday we were doin' the piston! Your kids couldn't get much cuter, and you are such a cute mom! So exciting!

Jessica said...

congratulations!!! although of course this means that the pressure is on for us to follow suit in a few months here, so thanks. hahaha. i love that pic of the 3 of them. they are so cute. i can understand lucy wanting a girl. ethan wants our next one to be a boy so badly. hope you're feeling better soon.

Maile said...

Congratulations! Thst is exciting and fun. Four! Wow, I can hardly wait for number 3 but it is a little scary, for me anyway.
Good luck with your pregnancy and I hope that you will starting feeling better soon.

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

AMY!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Tell Lucy we're hoping for a girl as well . . .you don't want to be outnumbered. Congratulations!!!

N. Tipps said...

What? You're pregnant? I had no idea!

N. Tipps said...

Oh...by the way. Congratulations. I hope it's a girl too...named Ethel.

Lindsay said...

That's wonderful news! Congratulations you guys. Another girl would make a perfect 2X2 but I'm sure the boys wouldn't mind another brother to wrestle with. Maybe if you hide a few pieces of candy you can enjoy your Halloween a little later. It's never too late for chocolate :)

Liz said...

wahoo! hopefully that goes away soon, amy so that you can make up for all the loss of halloween candy over christmas.

Alisa said...

i knew it!! congratulations!!

Camie said...

Hooray for more cousins!! I love sharing pregnancy with you! And I hope you get over this chocolate thing soon!

Lauren said...

Hooray! That is so exciting! How fun that you and Amy will have babies so close together! Congratulations!

Becky said...

couldn't be happier for you Amy! I hope you aren't too sick. Let us know as soon as you know what you are having. I love having two of each. FUN! Looking forward to pregnancy pictures. :)

Our Biggs Family said...

Congratulations!!! There is nothing better than adding another child to a family. Hope you get feeling better soon.

paulak said...

Congrats. That is awesome. What a beautiful family to be adding to.

Ralph and Teresa said...

It is a cute little family! No doubt the 4th will be just as adorable, and perhaps, healthier, but what fun is that?!! I'll be happy to hear when you can eat chocolate again Amy! (How's that for a mother's influence? Pretty bad, I'll have to admit :)!!)Take care and we are excited for you. It was fun to have Lucy and Ethan call to tell us! Love, Mom