We had a really fun day on Saturday as we threw a party for Lucy's 6th birthday. Her birthday isn't until later this week but we will be heading out of town so celebrated it early. She had 16 kids at the party and it was lots of fun. My friend has a side business setting up this moon walk for parties. I tutored her daughter this summer so we got a good deal on the moon walk and snow cone machine. It was a BEAUTIFUL day and we had TONS of fun! I think all the kids at Lucy's party slept very well Saturday night. After everyone left Andy and I even enjoyed getting in it and jumping with the kids. And, once again Andy was wonderful getting ready for this party. He helped plan all the games and actually took care of all of that during the party. I just had to monitor the kids in the moon walk. Thanks Andy!!


Cake Time! Thanks to my sister - in- law we had a great idea for a cake. It's a doggy dish. Lucy wanted to do all animal games at her party so this went perfect and was the easiest cake I've ever had to make. (Thanks Rachelle!)

Lucas couldn't get enough of the snow cones and had 3!!


This picture is so funny to me! Everyone was long gone and here he still sits chomping away at his snow cone! (That's him in the blue chair!)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday to Lucy! I can't believe she is 6, crazy. Your kids are so cute and it looks like the party was a blast.
Yes, we are pregnant with number 3, we are due the beginning of February but will probably have the baby in January. We aren't finding out so everyone will find out about the same time as we will.
What a fun party! Lucy is getting so beautiful. Happy Birthday on Thusday Lucy!:)
Now that's a party! Love the pictures and the cake.
How fun!! Your kids get cuter in every picture.
What an incredible party! Wow! and you have been very busy!!
The party looked like a great time. LOVE the cake. Even more? I just LOVE Lucy's curls - so CUTE!
Post a Comment