Monday, September 08, 2008

One last hurrah!!

To finish our summer we spent labor day weekend camping with our friends the "C" family. We LOVE them so much and had a wonderful time. They have twins who Lucy and Ethan have so much fun with. Emma is such a tom boy and she is Ethan's best friend. And Erin is much more girly so hangs out with Lucy. Here they are roasting hot dogs for dinner.
Lucas and Sarah spent plenty of time in their booster seats stealing food off of each others trays!
Here's the whole crew. We had fun hanging out and swimming at the pretty lake right near our camp site.
Sean was the official pancake flipper with a little help from his dad!
Sarah had to get in on the action. Even though she can't walk yet she still wanted to get in on some biking!! ha! Ryan and Sean gave her a good ride.

5 comments:

Becky said...

I loved your pictures. My girls and I have a mother/daughter campout tonight held by the stake. Should be fun. Nothing better than smores and a campfire!

Laetitia said...

Gosh, we miss St Joe and all our friends! I can't believe how big Sara is getting!!

Rachael said...

Amy, I wish we could be neighbors too! Thanks for all the nice comments you leave on my blog. I just love ya!

PS. Your kids are the cutest little blond cuties I have ever seen! Lucy is going to be a heart breaker when she grows up, just like her momma I guess! ;)

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Looks like a fun camping trip!!! I remember those twins being young when I was out there....if this is the same family....looks like it has been way too long since I have been out there to visit....hmmmm....Matthew??? Can I go visit my sister? I miss her!!!

mattandhonor said...

We MISS all of you sooooo much!! Your family just looks so cute. I'll never forget bringing you lunch and visiting when Lucy was BORN!! Glad to see all is well with you!

Honor