Monday, September 08, 2008

County Fair

Lucy entered the county fair this summer. She entered a painting and some photos. She enjoyed doing it and did a great job.
Ethan and Stephanie at the circus at the fair

Lucas had fun playing in the fire truck at the fair!
We all had fun going and seeing Lucy's stuff in the fair. Andy met up with us after work.
Lucy is pointing to the painting she entered

5 comments:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Good job Lucy! That is way cool!!!

Also, I know what it is like to lose a babysitter to college....that happened to us in Colorado....we had THE BEST babysitter, then she had to grow up and leave....we never did find anyone quite as good as her. Now that Jessica is babysitting, I remind her how good Julia was, and ask her if she wants to be a babysitter like Julia or just like everyone else.

Becky said...

I love the painting and pictures that LUCY entered. How'd she do? What a great start in life. I can't get over her adorable little blond curls. Reminds me so much of my Kayla when she was that age. (now she's 13 - YIKES!)

paulak said...

I am so impressed with Lucy, way to go. That is so awesome that she entered some stuff. You rock girl!

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

A budding artist. I love it. The painting was so adorable.

Todd and Lisa said...

How fun to go to the fair and enter your own work!! So cute!!