Saturday, August 16, 2008
We love the Olympics.....We love Phelps!!
Seriously - Andy and I have never done so much jumping up and down and cheering in our family room as we have this past week. We have loved the Olympics - the gymnastics, diving, running.....but the swimming has been so much fun to watch this year. You can't get a better race than last night's 100 meter where Phelps won by .01 seconds and to top it off he got his 8th medal tonight! We're happy for Phelps. It will be nice to have the next week over so we can start getting a little more sleep!!! Until then we will continue to enjoy the Olympics. I LOVE it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
I feel the same way. I don't think I have screamed/cheered so much since a BYU game. It has been an exciting week. I am so tired from all the late nights, but happy to have seen it! I thought of you last night as we watched the Marathon...you have always been such an inspiration to me with your running. Remember that one time we went running and that dog came charging towards us and we held on to each other and screamed? Crazy girls.
Amen sister! We have been completely obsessed with the olympics--what did we used to do with ourselves before we were watching them all night, every night?? We are big Phelps fans, and we were so happy for him last night!
Seriously! I need to get some sleep, but how can you just go to bed with the Olympics on?!!! Swimming has been SO exciting! We to have done a lot of screaming!!
Totally understand about staying up way too late! I don't know I will watch now since swimming is over.
Love the swimming, love Micheal Phelps...the it all. Great post. I love watching T-ball...too fun!
I am totally with you! I LOVE the Olympics....and it was so much fun watching Phelps!!!
The olympics are the best!!!!
Rob and I were cheering so loud in the last relay race Phelps swam in that we were afraid we had woken Ben up.
I agree! It has been so fun watching the olympics!
I have a love/hate relationship with the Olympics. I love watching but hate when I wake up EXAHUSTED the next morning. It is so much fun though.
We are total Olympic watchers too. It has been fun to catch up on your blog. Your Spain trip looked INCREDIBLE!!
LOVED the olympics! I'm going through withdrawls now that they are over. Do I REALLY have to wait another 4 years?
We loved the Olympics too. We really need to get back on a regular schedule and get some sleep too.
oh i am a phelps phan. just ask scott. the olympics were awesome, but i'm kind of glad they're over so that we can get to bed before midnight! hope y'all are doing well.
Post a Comment