Here we are at Park Guell. It was the coolest place. We spent a long time walking through it and looking at the fascinating things made by Gaudi. I am extremely fascinated with him.
Monday, June 23, 2008
More of Barcelona
We had a GREAT time in the bocaria in Las Ramblas. This is a huge market that sells tons of fruit, fish, meat, candy, nuts..... The display of everything is amazing. We LOVED it!!!





Here we are at Park Guell. It was the coolest place. We spent a long time walking through it and looking at the fascinating things made by Gaudi. I am extremely fascinated with him.

We are sitting on a really cool bench. the back has the coolest tiles. I LOVED it.
Here we are at Park Guell. It was the coolest place. We spent a long time walking through it and looking at the fascinating things made by Gaudi. I am extremely fascinated with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment