Monday, March 24, 2008
Time out for Women!
I am getting caught up on my blog (once again!) so, this happened several weeks ago but it was so much fun I couldn't NOT post it. I went with a bunch of friends to stay the night in Chicago and attend Time out for Women. It was so uplifting and rejuvenating. I loved every minute of it. I think every woman could benefit from Time Out for Women on a yearly basis. I absolutely loved it. Not to mention I was with some really fun friends. We had some pretty good laughs throughout the course of the weekend. Thank goodness for a WONDERFUL WONDERFUL husband who was encouraging of a fun get away for myself and willing to be with the kids all weekend. It was just what I needed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love love love Time Out for Women!! I'm glad you had a weekend to yourself and that you had such a great time.
You crack me up declaring that you're a non-sewer!
Also, your cake is adorable! I just took a cake decorating class and it was so much fun! Your cake looks awesome!
Great cake! It's beautiful. It's okay to be a non-sewer, I feel the same way. Besides, with your cake making skills - who needs sewing??? Glad you loved your Time out for Women. I'm planning on going this year. Hooray!
amy, cute hair! i still hadn't seen a picture of it yet. also, the cake is a-mazing! way to go.
I love the wacky hair day pics. So cute. How fun for you to go to Time out for Women. I want to go sometime.
For now, I am using the camera my husband gave me for Mother's Day. It is a Fuji. I would like to save up for a more professional one for my business. Canon or Nikon. As of now I only have one lens, the one on my camera. But I would love to use a wide angle again. I love photography and I hope I can pick up more in my business. Thanks for commenting.
I love the catch up posts. Your cake for Ethan turned out awesome. I am declaring myself a non-cake-decorator. Too bad you don't live closer, I could sew for you and you could decorate all my cakes. (In the meantime, Paul W will be making assembling a Lightning McQueen cake for Blake's birthday.)
Post a Comment