Monday, March 24, 2008

Better Late than Never!!

Happy VERY VERY Late Birthday to Ethan who turned 4 in February!! I had my birthday then 2 days later we had his party and one day later I got REALLY sick. It took 2 weeks to get better so I never blogged his b-day. We had a fun spider man party.

He loved the cake I made for him

We played lots fun games. We made a giant web throughout our house for one of the games. Here is Ethan standing in part of it.
Here is the birthday boy with all os his friends!! It was a big group for a small house!! We survived and although it was tons of fun Andy and I both let out a sigh of relief when it was over!!

4 comments:

paulak said...

Cute party, love the cake

Katie and Eric said...

Fun Cake Amy! You are so creative. Looks like a fun birthday.

Ralph and Teresa said...

AMy! I am IMPRESSED!! What an amazing cake!! Wow! Love, Mom

carrie said...

Christensen!-would you believe I lived a year without internet? I'm back and catching up. Loved the cake. I do cakes for my kids too. (this last year I did a transformers cake for spencer) Did you get a pattern for the spider-man cake or is there an online site you use? Hugs- Near