Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Friday night sleepovers
We have a really small tent and Lucy and Ethan enjoy setting it up in Lucy's room and sleeping in it on Friday nights. It's really cute! They think it's really cool to turn off all the lights and read books with their flashlights until we come in and tell them lights out. They have so much fun together.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is so cute! What fun memories they will have of friday night sleepovers and reading!!!
They will probably always remember doing that together. I loved sleeping on the tramp with my siblings. Fun times!
Too cute! I cam see how they feel so cool in there little tent with flashlights. What fun!
How fun for them! I am with Kara I am sure they will always remember doing this. I know I remember things like this that I did with my brothers. They seem like such great friends.
How fun! I love sleepovers. Even now, sometimes we blow up the airmattress and sleep in the living room. Too much fun!
Please tell me how you get them to actually sleep at some point. We've tried this a few times and Bryn and Cody LOVE it, but they don't sleep so we end up putting them in their won beds after a while.
Post a Comment