Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's bee a LONG time!!

I am back!!! It's been a long time since I've blogged. Life has been busy lately but I am back again. I caught up all the way back to where I left off - not that anyone really cares but it is for my own records that I decided to go all the way back to October. Enjoy the pictures!!

17 comments:

Camie said...

Amy--I just came onto my blog reader, and saw you had SIXTEEN new blog entries! I thought it was a mistake on bloglines, but no, you really did!! You crazy girl! It was so great to read all of your updates, especially since so many of them were fun memories we have shared with you over the last several months!! I love it!

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Glad to see that you guys are back blogging:)

Becky said...

Sorry - made a typo and deleted my first comment. Just wanted to let you know I was here and that it was fun to see all your pictures. I'll keep checking in. I've been inspired by my favorite Christensen family to blog and one by one my family is joining me. You need to get your mom to start writing. Say hello to everyone!! Love, Becky

AmyJune said...

I'm so glad you are back to blogging.

Liz said...

finally!!!! thanks for the updates amy!

Kara said...

Amy, it was fun to see all the updates. You are still adorable as ever.

Alisa said...

WA HOO!!!! I have been waiting for these posts for a long time!! Really cute pictures!! ps: i love the picture of Adam in his sweater, with the famous Amy guns!!

Hindmarsh Family said...

We've missed you guys! Glad to see you're up and going again. I have to admit that I only updat my blog about once a month.

Your family is amazing. Seeing all the grandkids together is so cool! And the stockings! My husband's chin dropped to the ground (we are both the oldest of only 2 kids). That is awesome!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you finally posted! How fun to see your kids growing like weeds! So happy you are back! :)

Rachel Durazzani said...

So glad to see you back. It was fun to go back and read everything. I can't believe how much Lucas has changed since you last blogged. And he and Hailey seem to have a lot in common - into EVERYTHING. Must be the age. Anyway, looks like it's been a fun and full couple of months!

Alicia said...

Hey Amy, fun pictures and it looks like you guys had a great holiday season. Are you missing Brazil? What a great experience for your family.

Elizabeth said...

Welcome back! By the way, it's nice to get sneak peeks of your new couches. They look great!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys1 We've been checking your blog since we got your Christmas letter and were starting to wonder if you dropped off the face of the earth!! Glad you're back!!

Sheryl said...

Amy Christensen . . . my dear, it's been WAY too long. This is Muffin by the way. I am not too good with this blog stuff, don't really know how it works etc. But WOW, your family just keeps getting bigger and bigger! It's wonderful to see you all again! I think I should start a blog of my own . . . talk to you soon!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Great updates! It is fun to see what you guys have been up to!

paulak said...

Yeah, so glad to have you back. I was faithful and continued to check, knowing that someday you would come back. hee hee Your family looks great and you looked like you had a wonderful holiday season. Can't wait to see more.