We had lots of fun going to visit Andy's mom in California. The kids enjoyed playing with cousins, being with Grandma, going to the beach, and of course going to Disneyland.
Grandma took us to the Aquarium. Here are Lucy and Rachel.
I guess Lucas liked the aquarium too!!
We also LOVED the night Chef Robert made us some Japanese food.
Eat up Amy and Mike!
The kids spent quite a bit of time exploring grandma's fruit trees.
It wouldn't be Grandma's house without having fresh squeezed juice.
yeah amy!! i am so glad you are back to blogger world again! i love all the catch up posts. and just so you know, i was expecting your candy in the diaper comment anyway so no big deal! the sad thing is that i don't think we ate enough candy on that trip!!
Hey Amy! The blogging world missed you. Loved all the pictures and the updates. I wonder how close you are to my sister Carrie - she's in Brighton, MI. You guys should get together!!
5 comments:
yeah amy!! i am so glad you are back to blogger world again! i love all the catch up posts. and just so you know, i was expecting your candy in the diaper comment anyway so no big deal! the sad thing is that i don't think we ate enough candy on that trip!!
Amy---welcome back to blogging! I loved all of your pics. I am a little envious of the Disneyland trip!!! We are trying to figure out when to go!
I'm glad to see the blog up and running again. It was so fun to see you in California. Too bad you guys don't live closer.
Hey Amy! The blogging world missed you. Loved all the pictures and the updates.
I wonder how close you are to my sister Carrie - she's in Brighton, MI. You guys should get together!!
It was so fun to see you guys. Hope you are settling back into regular life after all of your Brazilian adventures:)
Post a Comment