Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Peanut Butter Balls Anyone?

At Christmas time I made peanut butter ball for some people. Our bishop LOVED them. He often asks when I will be making more. Our peanut butter is limited and we don't have very much left but I did end up making some more for his family. They don't sell peanut butter here but they do have a candy that tastes a lot like peanut butter. So, he and his wife came over to see if I could teach them how to make peanut butter balls using this candy. We were happy to discover that it worked just as well. So, they can now make as many p.b. balls as they want!! We had a fun time eating pizza and making peanut butter balls!

2 comments:

Liz said...

yeah amy!! (i'm running out of things to say!)

AmyJune said...

I love that candy. I bought it all the time. Bring some home for me...PLEASE.