Anyway, we've officially moved to Brazil!!! Our moving truck stuff hasn't made it here yet (ahhh customs), but we are all here and accounted for (and at least all of our luggage made it). This is us after our 18 hour excursion from St Joe to Rio Claro:
We really love our condo... mostly we love the neighborhood that we live in. It is a walled in community with about 100 families. A lot of them have small kids and everyone just kind of lets their kids run around.
Amy says it kind of feels like the 50's, with all the houses the same:
3 comments:
Yeah Amy and Andy!! you're official bloggers!! Welcome! These are cute cute pictures!
These are awesome pictures of where you live!! It looks great! Love, Mom
Ok, so I didn't have time to write what I wanted to write yesterday....These are seriously some GREAT picutres! I love Lucy in her leotard. Also, you guys look like you should be singing (and swinging..ha ha) Tarzan from some of those pictures. I have a question...Is that your VW?!! Amy, that doesn't look like the "mini van amy" I know. Remember how you always say you will never have an SUV?! Love you guys!
Post a Comment