We chartered a bus for the day which was the best decision ever for a group this size in Yellow Stone! We spent one long day in the park and then at the end of our reunion we went back with Matt and Camie's family before making our trek home together.
Here we are in front of our bus. There were lots of little kids and babies on the bus and they were all soooo good!
Brian was our "tour guide". He made a plan of all the places we would visit that day. He did a great job and I think our bus driver enjoyed the day as much as we did. She was really funny and would join us on our hikes and stops. She was loving it so much she said we could go over the allotted time with the bus if we wanted.
This was our first stop to a beautiful waterfall a little outside the park
First stop in yellowstone. We loved every stop!
Old Faithful
After being on the bus for quite a while we pulled off to play in the stream. It was a nice break. Notice the picture below. Our bus drive is also taking her feet for a dip!Ethan and Will
Is this beautiful or what??!!?!
Touring around with matt and camie
This was amazing! This is not snow they are some sort of living organisms!
Buffalo crossing the street right in front of Matt and CamiƩs car!
Notice lucas is the only one I don't have a picture of in front of the Buffalo. Unlike the other kids who thought it was the coolest thing, Lucas was so scared. He had to stay in the car.
Notice the herd of buffalo behind us!
1 comment:
When I downloaded this picture and displayed the boy life size I was overwhelmed by his good looks. He is gorgeous and really beautiful, so I put him on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi-72D-4yiAd8T7aIQV6f9JRtuZzXWsXC7xMKffBVdVI-T7ZPIwz6zdR-eCclwASLiLwl-upJc__ENxtYlwm9RRGDgBYOkILITOJtQM5UCFdrO3edJC0HUdXY20uB9NQijCuuXP/s0/DSC_2072.JPG
The picture is clear and sharp. When I got him on display and stood there checking out his good looks and overall beauty he appeared to be standing directly in front of me looking at me and smiling at me! He looks like I can reach out and touch him! The next thing I knew I leaned close and buried my face in his neck and began gently kissing him. This blew me away because the display is warm and smooth as silk and the clarity so good it seemed like he came to life and I was really kissing him. I was kissing him and admiring his good looks. I slowly worked my way up to his cheek and mouth. I was overwhelmed by the experience because it seemed so real. I am going to love having him on display life size in my room.
Post a Comment