Saturday, June 08, 2013

Who wants some juice?!!?!?!?

One Saturday after going for a run I came home and decided to make some juice for breakfast. I wanted to do it quick because we were in a bit of a hurry so got the brilliant idea to mix it in the blender. So I pulled out our awesome Blendtec and dumped the juice and water in and hit the button. Right away I saw the liquid was pretty high and seemed like it was getting really close to the top. I came very close to the blender to take a look and was peering right over it just as the top burst off and juice - sticky juice went flying EVERYWHERE!! It was such a mess and took me by complete surprise. My head had juice dripping off of it. We found sticky juice spots for days after!!



Check out my shirt. You can see juice all over it!


No comments: