I keep feeling like Lucy and Ethan are getting BIG and growing way too fast. I was reminded of this as we put Lucy on an airplane by herself at the start of the summer! She was not nervous one bit but I sure had butterflies in my stomach! Besides what would I do without my little shadow around for a whole week!! Lucy tends to follow me everywhere and look over my shoulder constantly! When I run an errand she is right there by my side. She hates to miss out on a shopping trip - even if it is just to the grocery store!! Anyway, she got on that plane and left us for a week and would have been fine for another week if possible.
She saved her money to put toward part of her ticket. She was so excited to go visit a couple of her best friends from Indiana!
No comments:
Post a Comment