We are always happy to have friends come to town! We were so happy to get to see the Pawlowskis! Unfortunately we didn't get to spend too much time with them but it was really fun to have them in our home for dinner. Their kids look so grown up!! There is potential for Jane and Hudson in the future! I think it took a whole 30 minutes before John had an inappropriate comment. I'm sure it would have come much sooner but we now have listening ears always around (lucy!!) ha! J/K Anyway, thanks Powlowskis for stopping in! Oh and John hooked us up with some awesome coupons. I have been happy on many occasions to go to my freezer and pull out a meal from John!! Thanks!!
1 comment:
haha bring it back john, bring it back
wish i had some of those coupons! lucky!
Post a Comment