Friday, April 12, 2013

Car Show



We took the kids to the auto show downtown. They had a GREAT time. Who knew looking at cars could be so much fun! Well actually Andy knew. He has always enjoyed going to car shows. I don't think I had ever been to one until we were married. the kids loved climbing into whatever car they wanted and we especially loved getting a test drive in the Jeep and going up and down the steep hill and driving over rough terrain. We visited them several times!! The boys also had fun trying out the rock wall that was there. Ethan had no problem getting to the top and Lucas made a good try at it! Unfortunately I can't say we walked away with our dream car but it was fun to imagine!! For now it's back to the oddesy and our 16 year old civic!


Nice car but I think it belongs in California not Minnesota!


Here we are (one of the many times) test driving the Jeep. It was so much fun!

















No comments: