We needed a water softener and Andy said he could install it to save some money. I was thinking that sounded great until I realized it meant he would be shutting off our water and cutting pipes. Really?! I asked Andy if he had ever done this before and he told me he hadn't but not to worry he read on line how to do it! Hmmmmm! That's not very comforting. I do think when it came time to do it he was a bit hesitant for fear he really couldn't do it. With the help of Ryan and our friend Jacob he pulled it off! Yay!! I am very impressed! I think andy was so happy to be able to purchase and use a blow torch.
1 comment:
Just so you know, anytime my dad said, " not to worry" we knew that what he really meant was , " i hqve no idea what i am doing but i think i might be able to figure it out.". How funny that andy says that.
Post a Comment