I don't post all of the kids projects but this one is very special as it has been with us for many years. Lucy made this when we lived in Indiana. She loved it soooooo much we have held onto it this long. Some of my Indiana friends will recognize it as their daughters also made one. Anyway, it is a GIANT cardboard mask. It's huge. As we got close to moving I thought we'd throw it away and lucy would not hear of it. So it moved with us and I had to give special instructions to the movers to take special care of it as it was very special to Lucy. She was very concerned with how it would travel. So it made it safe and sound to Minnesote (phew!!) and as we were doing some deep cleaning this past week in Lucy's room she decided it was time to part with her beloved project!! Can you believe it? I can't!! We've all seen it around for so many years it kind of made me sad to throw it away so of course we had to take a few pictures before parting with it!!
2 comments:
The beloved Kachina! I wish Libs would decide to say goodbye to hers. :)
Love that Lucy!
p.s. I love ALL the posts. Miss you guys like crazy!
Post a Comment