I hate to say it but it's true - this is so typical of Lucas. He is one of the sweetest kindest boys ever but this is such a typical occurrence in our home! He spills things, always has some sort of cut he is worried about on his finger or leg, he falls off of bar stools, zips his lip in his zipper.....the list is endless. I wake up knowing there will be SOMETHING with him I just don't know WHAT it will be. The other day we were at Ethan's basketball game and he looks at me with his eye partially closed and said I think I have a cracker in my eye. Really? A cracker? We weren't even eating them. Strange strange strange!!! In the picture above I had just made him hot chocolate. He hadn't even taken a sip yet and managed to spill the entire cup. And his reaction is always so startling. You would have thought he had been shot or his leg was crushed. No - it was just spilled milk!!
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This made me laugh. Cute.
Post a Comment