We had a fun Valentine's Day! Every holiday is fun with kids in the house. they look forward to and get so excited about any holiday - big or small. the kids were surprised to wake up to hearts everywhere and a fun breakfast. After they headed for school Jan and Lucas and I drove to Andy's work to break into his car and filled his car with balloons and treats. We did have a slight issue with the security guard (I didn't know they had one for the parking lot) but I think once he approaced and saw the car I was "breaking" into and saw that I used keys to get into it he had no problem with what I was doing.
For dinner we decided to skip bball practice so we could enjoy a fun dinner together as a family. We had a nice evening together and Andy brought home flowers for all of his girls (me lucy and Jane)
Jane was so excited after her valentine party at Joy school! Here she is showing me her valentine's
Lucas and Jane - my partners in crime ready to fill Andy's car with balloons. They thought it was pretty cool and note to self : Never tell a 3 year old your surprise for someone else the day before you do it. She kept trying to tell we Andy were going to do something for him. I had to shut her down each time or at least just change the subject!!
1 comment:
What a cute idea to stuff his car with balloons.
Post a Comment