We always love having grandma come and visit!
An birthday party for a bunch of 8 year old boys.....much different than a party for girls. However, we did have fun and the best thing we did was reserve our community center for the party! We ate pizza, cake, and played lots of fun games. We did an animal themed party.
Here is Clayton playing the "elephant game"
Once again, Ethan was all smiles at his baptism! He got a new suit along with a real tie (not the zipper tie!) We all kept mentioning how handsome he looked. Just as he was walking out the door he took a peek in the mirror. Out of the bathroom we heard him exclaim "Oh wow, I really do look handsome!" He said it with such surprise. It was darling!
Blake and Ethan
Aunt Alisa and Uncle Matt spoke at Ethan's baptism. They were both great talks and what a treat to have uncles and aunts at his baptism. Everyone came over for dinner after the baptism.
Here was another important dinner guest....owen! When you are this cool you can wear your sunglasses at the dinner table!
Here are Jane and Wyatt cracking themselves up....as always!On Saturday we had fun going to an indoor (of course!) pool/water park and indoor playground. The kids had fun and we had fun wearing them out each day.
Don't be fooled! Jane did not need help going down this slide but when it comes to indoor jungle gyms and water parks Andy is just as excited as the kids!!
4 comments:
I love the pictures. I still can't get over the fact that my child is in these pictures in MINNESOTA. Wish we all could have been there in our thin little sweatshirts.
AMY TODAS LAS FOTOS SON LINDAS GRACIAS AMY
I love Ethan's comment about how he really did look handsome. Kids are so fun. I can't believe you have two kids who are baptized now. Time really does fly. It looks like you've had a great month in cold Minnesota (-19 below? brrrr..).
Holy smokes -- this looks like a huge amount of fun. I'm so glad Ethan had such a grand celebration. We sure miss that boy!
Post a Comment