I was fully expecting a FREEZING cold winter with lots of snow. I have waited and waited. This is not to imply that I want the bitter cold I have been dreading but I have been so surprised at how little snow we have had and how "warm" it has been all winter. Well, the warm spell is over. This week has been bitter which is fine as long as you dress for it. Last night with the wind chill it was close to negative 30 degrees (or so my brother in law reported but i believe it because i stepped outside to see just what that feels like. It was beyond freezing!!It's nothing to hope for!!)
Today I went to pick Lucas up at preschool and dumped out some water from a sippie cup in the parking lot next to my car. By the time I returned back to my car (just moments later) it was an icy mess! Yes, I am not going to lie - it is COLD here and yes, I am now happy andy gave me a heating blanket for my feet in bed. However, I am still glad to be living here! We'll have to see if I still feel that way by the end of the winter!
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My sister gave me a heated mattress pad for Christmas, love it!!! Stay warm up there!
It was really cold here today too. About 63 degrees. :)
Ahh.. it's been a nice winter to ease you all in! It was a perfect 67 degrees here today. Wish our 1st summer in AZ was unseasonably cool!
Post a Comment