Anyone who knows me knows I don't like feet. I don't like to touch other peoples feet and I don't even like to touch my own. When I rub lotion on my feet I squirt the lotion on and rub my feet together just so i don't have to touch my feet. So, Andy was quite surprised when he saw me giving a full on pedicure to Lucy!! Yes, I touched her feet but yes we had fun together!!
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Now that's Love!
Anyone who knows me knows I don't like feet. I don't like to touch other peoples feet and I don't even like to touch my own. When I rub lotion on my feet I squirt the lotion on and rub my feet together just so i don't have to touch my feet. So, Andy was quite surprised when he saw me giving a full on pedicure to Lucy!! Yes, I touched her feet but yes we had fun together!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment