Lucas says funny things all day long but I don't always remember to write them down. Yesterday he was thinking really hard about what candy to choose from his Halloween loot and he said,
"Do you think I should eat the light sabers (life savers) or whoopers (whoppers)?" It was so funny to hear what he thinks the candies are called.
For the record he went with the "light sabers"
Today he said, "mom who is our prophet?
I said, "President Monson"
"No mom that's not who I am talking about. I'm talking about our new leader."
I said, "Oh do you mean the president of our country?
"Who is that?" he asked
"President Obama" I said
"No mom. I'm talking about the new one. The one who lives in .....(long pause as his face is scrunched up and he is thinking really really hard) ummmm.....oh Jer....Jericho."
"Oh, Joshua"I said remembering he just learned the story of Jericho in pre school yesterday.
"Yes, he said with great relief. Isn't he our leader right now?"
I thought it was really cute. I explained he isn't alive and I could tell he was a bit disappointed to hear that.
Oh and one funny thing from jane today - she was talking when suddenly a strange sounding burp came bursting out of her mouth. It was so loud that Lucas and I stopped and looked at her and I was smiling "what was that Jane?" I said
She didn't miss a beat and said so matter of factly "oh no that was a bear!"
And by the way I have told a few people because I think it so funny but Jane loves to sing Super Woman and Justin Beiber. She gets in teh car and puts in her requests "mom baby song" or "i want to sing super woman" and the funny thing is she knows most of the words. It's so funny. She's becoming our little singer.
Wednesday, November 02, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
how about when your 6 year old calls a light saber a light saver.
that is so funny! our jane also LOVES justin bieber. the 2 most often you-tubed videos in our house are "baby" and miley cyrus' "party in the usa" -- those are jane's theme songs. hahaha.
era cual presidente no era el presidente monson no era obama entonces cual era..............
amy hablame castellano a mi please
Post a Comment