Adam challenged my dad to do 60 push ups between the two of them. He got to 30 and Adam did the other 30! Then Jane felt a need to try and top them both!
Thursday, September 01, 2011
Let the Party Begin! Guess who turned 60?!??!
Dad turned 60 a couple of days before the reunion. We surprised him with a party and had lots of fun all evening long with dancing, games, tributes/skits from each family, and cake! Happy Birthday Dad!!



Adam challenged my dad to do 60 push ups between the two of them. He got to 30 and Adam did the other 30! Then Jane felt a need to try and top them both!
Adam challenged my dad to do 60 push ups between the two of them. He got to 30 and Adam did the other 30! Then Jane felt a need to try and top them both!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hooray! I love the updates.
Although, I'm not loving how homesick I am for you guys. Jane is just killing me in all the different posts -- I miss that baby girl!
Glad to see you had a great trip home.
I think the more you post, the faster we will be making the drive up there again. :)
Hooray the dress finally fits Jane.
amyyyyyyyyy estoy con un llamamiento maximo estoy en las oficinas del templo ayudando en el fondo perpetuo para la educacion .....al lado del templo amiga asisto a un barrio y mi obispo es lo maximo.....te amoooooooo escribeme por favor si no practicas castellano se te olvida
todas las fotos me gustan todavia no termino
Post a Comment