Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Look who came to visit!!


Have I mentioned how much we miss our friends?!?!!?!?! Well, I miss them terribly and was MORE than HAPPY when Sara decided to bring her girls and visit! What a friend. She is lucky I let her leave. I could have had them stay for much much longer! Unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate much for us and thwarted any plans for swimming but that didn't matter. It's not hard to have fun with friends around.

Ethan, Jane, Libby, Lucy, Jenna, and Lucas

The kids were really excited to eat cupcakes for Libby's birthday which we missed by just a couple of days! Happy 8th birthday Libby!
Sara painted all the girls' toenails....including Janes! It was her first pedicure. She quite liked it.
Jane's piggy feet!

Jane was of course so happy to be reunited with Sara!
And speaking of pedicures.....sara and I treated ourselves to pedicures. It was so wonderful!
We went down town to visit the sculpture garden (i think that's what it's called). It started to rain as we left but sure it would clear by the time we got there we went anyway. Well, no luck! It rained for the rest of the day. So we snapped a quick picture and headed to the Science museum.




Llibby and Lucy were fascinated with being on tv at the museum
Libby and Ethan


Love this picture because on several occasions in Bloomington sara and I would end up driving somewhere in her van with ALL the kids.


Thanks for coming!!



No comments: