Growing up, it was tradition to go during the summer and pick out our own box of sweet cereal. We never had it during the year but each summer we got our very own box. My kids have enjoyed carrying on this tradition. Last week I took the kids to get their sweet cereal. They came home and ate some for lunch. As you can see, Lucky Charms was a big hit this year!
Saturday, July 02, 2011
Sweet Cereal Day
Growing up, it was tradition to go during the summer and pick out our own box of sweet cereal. We never had it during the year but each summer we got our very own box. My kids have enjoyed carrying on this tradition. Last week I took the kids to get their sweet cereal. They came home and ate some for lunch. As you can see, Lucky Charms was a big hit this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
this is what happens everytime Mike goes to the grocery store. He always comes back with some nasty cereal that the kids love.
I love all of the posts you've been doing. It is fun to see how your family is doing. BTW...we usually always have sugar cereal in the house...I must be a bad mom!!!
Post pictures of your new house! Please!!:)
THAT IS SUCH A FUN IDEA. I TRY AND DO THAT FOR THEIR BIRTHDAYS. I LIKE THE IDEA OF DOING IT DURING THE SUMMER.
Post a Comment