Friday, July 01, 2011

Moving Day

The original plan was to have Andy close on our house and arrive back in Bloomington AFTER the movers had packed and loaded the truck, I had done the cleaning for our cleaning inspection, and don't forget I had to be around the house while the movers were here and still take care of my kids and find ways to entertain and feed them. We both thought it was a good plan at the time but then our friends changed their moving date the the same as ours and I realized I couldn't count on them to help at all with the kids so I began to panic - really panic. Luckily Andy was able to make different plans and get here for moving day. I really don't know how I would have done it had he not come!!
Our truck was HUGE!! It had a hard time fitting in the cul-da-sac and the craziest part about this picture is that our friend's truck had to still come!!

We had to tell everyone who lives in the clu-da-sac to move their cars if they were planning to go anywhere that day because obviously these two trucks weren't going anywhere! It was quite a site to see!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Wow! That is crazy your trucks took up the whole cul-du-sac!