Wednesday, April 20, 2011

John has entered life with the oldies!!

John turned 30 last week. Amber planned to have the adults go to her house for fondu. What John didn't know is we were planning to dress as old people to welcome him into his 30's! His face was pretty funny when he answered the door and saw how we were dressed. It only took one more couple to arrive before he realized everyone was going to come dressed old! Then Amber took out clothes for both she and John. It was a fun evening with lots of laughs!! I couldn't get over some of the outfits. I think I know how Mindi really will look as an old woman and Mike....just think Biff on Back to the Future! Too funny!

Now here are some good looking MBA students!!
Andy, Bryan, John, Mike

1 comment:

Amber said...

You guys were all so awesome to come dressed up! That was a fun night.