
Last week I decided to let Jane have a try in this shopping cart. Even though Lucas always sits in it I have not let Jane do it for fear of her never wanting to return to a normal cart at other stores that don't have carts like this. I guess I had a moment of weakness and my heart was softened as I thought of how much she'd LOVE to ride in this cart! And she did indeed love it and was ALL smiles and didn't want to get out when we got to our car!! It was pretty cute and she thinks she is such a BIG girl. The buckle will have to go on next time because while in the check out lane she thought she should be allowed to get in and out which she is not very good at!
No comments:
Post a Comment