Thursday, January 20, 2011

Really, another snow day?!!?!??!

Yes, that is the grass that you see but YES we did have a SNOW DAY today!! Only B-town would cancel for this kind of snow!! Honestly I might go a little crazy. I mean don't get me wrong. I love a good snow day but we've had a few too many of them lately. Last week the kids had 2 days off for snow. Then we had monday off for a holiday and Tuesday for a teacher development day. The kids went back to school yesterday. They were off for this ridiculous amount of snow and no joke they will probably not be in school tomorrow. That's just how it works here!! I might not mind so much if we had a slightly larger home but we really are on top of each other and I think it is time for the kids to go back to school!! Imagine how long school would be canceled if we had a real snow storm!

4 comments:

Kara and Kevin said...

Wow that is crazy they cancelled for only that much snow. Mylee has the same brown dress Jane was wearing. So cute, she is adorable!! Good luck with the move. You will only be 7 hours from us. We hope to go there this summer so we will have to swing in and say hi!!

Sara said...

Thank heavens they went today, right?

Silly Bloomington.

AmyJune said...

Don't you wonder how anyone homeschools their kids?

Camie said...

Don't worry Amy--you will NEVER EVER EVER have a snowday again!! They don't know that there is such a thing here!