Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cell Phones

So, over the past several days I have noticed Lucy asking me questions. A lot of questions. Questions like "Mom, when did you get your ears pierced?
"Mom, how old were you when you started driving?"
"Mom how old were you when you started wearing make-up?"
"What about lip gloss? Could you wear that sooner than make up?"

All of her questions are obviously in hopes of trying to figure out when she will be able to do certain things or to find out when she can start bugging us about allowing her to do those things.
Yesterday her question was, "Mom, when did you get your first cell phone?"

I think she was excited for my answer....until she heard it.
"4 years ago"

She was in disbelief!
"Well we didn't have cell phones when I was young. They didn't even exist"
She thought that was odd but it gave her a bit of relief to think perhaps she didn't have to wait until she was almost 30 to get a cell phone!!

3 comments:

wishesUT said...

I love all your updates! It sounds like you had a great holiday season, minus the sickness. Love your cute family!

Liz said...

haha! that is so funny. except amy, do you even have a cell phone yet? i know you AND andy have one, but do you? just wondering, haha.

Jenner said...

i like this pic of lucy! the question is, have you started texting on your cell phone yet?