Sunday, October 10, 2010
A knock at the door
Last Saturday night I was home alone and heard a knock on my door around 9:30. As I went to answer it I thought how silly it is of me to open the door that late without knowing who it is. However, I preceded to open the door only to see this lovely skeleton face staring at me. It startled me but quickly seeing it was Jen it made me laugh. Then Mindi popped out from the side of the house and then the fun began. We went to Amber's house, then to Sara's and stopped at Juliannas also. It was really funny - or at least we thought it was funny. Then I decided it'd be fun to scare andy when he came back home. So I dressed in black, put on the mask and hid by the bushes while Mindi and Jen hid behind the house. We were all giggling. As it turns out, Eliza and Kamryn came looking for their mom and as they knocked on my door they looked down and saw me. They screamed loud and ran as fast as they could. It still makes me laugh thinking about it. It was never our intention to scare them but of all the people that night we got the best reaction out of those two!! Andy finally arrived home and seemed very confused as he stared at me and then jumped back a bit not sure what was going on. I think all of us girls thought we were very funny and maybe it wasn't as funny as we think it was but it sure was a nice break from the norm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So, they look like fun...But I bet none of them have a man living in their basement.
sad i missed all the scary fun!
We are dorks... And I wish Jenner was there!
You guys are way too funny.
I didn't hear the story about scaring the girls and Andy...so funny! When I told John the story about the mask and trying to scare people, he asked if we were 12. I thought about being offended, but decided it is fun to have people to be crazy and immature with!
Post a Comment