My sister in law may be one of the few to appreciate this post given she has spent time around these nasty feet this summer. For the record Lucas' stinky feet problem may be solved. He has had the WORST stinky feet I have ever smelled. We had to start putting his shoes outside because they would stink up any room they were in. It was really nasty. Amy gave me tea to soak his feet in. Apparently it works. Who knew? I soaked his shoes over night and scrubbed them and I am happy to report the stink is gone!!
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Worse case of stinky feet ever!
My sister in law may be one of the few to appreciate this post given she has spent time around these nasty feet this summer. For the record Lucas' stinky feet problem may be solved. He has had the WORST stinky feet I have ever smelled. We had to start putting his shoes outside because they would stink up any room they were in. It was really nasty. Amy gave me tea to soak his feet in. Apparently it works. Who knew? I soaked his shoes over night and scrubbed them and I am happy to report the stink is gone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I never want to see or smell those shoes AGAIN.
Post a Comment