Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sewing 101

After Lego Land we took Blake back to our house (grandma's house!) and Amy offered to have Lucy go to her house. Lucy spent the day thinking about it but she finally made up her mind when Amy offered to teach her how to sew. It was a definite YES. So off Lucy went to Amy's house and Amy spent the weekend teaching Lucy to sew. Yes, she might be the nicest aunt ever! Lucy sewed every stitch on this dress (minus the pockets that were just put on last night) So here she is with her final product and she is pretty proud of this skirt!

4 comments:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

how cute!!! Good job Lucy!!!

AmyJune said...

she looks so cute in it.

Rachael said...

This reminds me of a little sewing class I took with a certain little lady. I remember wrap around skirts and first quilts. Hmmmm. Good times! PS. I don't think your kids could be any cuter!

monica said...

Love this! looking for crafty ideas for our future girl and this might be it.
hope andy's school is going well!