We had tons of fun taking a little trip to San Diego last week. We spent the days with Sara and her kids and the evenings with Chris and Carol's family! We spent time swimming, visiting the mormon batallion museum, having pic-nics, playing at the park, and going to the beach!
Sara, Amy, Ethan, Libby, Lucy, Jenna, and Lucas

Unfortunately I didn't get a picture with the entire family but we LOVED spending time with Chris, Carol, Marc, Jonathan, Rebecca, and Gerrit. They were so good to the kids!!

Lucas, Jenna, and Ethan looking out at San Diego

Here is Lucy panning for gold at the Mormon Batallion Museum

Ethan, Libby, and Lucy

Lucy, Libby, Ethan, Jenna, and Lucas


The girls wanted to be buried in the sand and had fun with the exception of some sand in the eyes. Sara was kind enough to bury them and then Ethan wanted a turn too!!


1 comment:
Cute posts! I love them all. But mostly I love that I got to see you 3 times in the last three weeks. Lucky me! I hope I survive the next three. :)
Post a Comment