Ethan's older cousins climbed this wall first and when I asked if they thought Ethan would make it to the top they said "uh no way. It was kind of scary up at the top." I told them I thought that he would be able to do it. So we all watched and cheered Ethan on as he got higher and higher and he DID IT!! It was a high wall but he did it!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Lego Land
We had fun going to Lego Land with Amy and Mike's family. We did a good job wearing the kids out and what better way to finish off the day than with an In-N-Out burger!!
I think Amy was scared to go on the little airplane ride! ha! ha!
This was one of the favorite rides in the heat of the day. We all got blasted with water and were pretty soaked by the time we got off!

Ethan's older cousins climbed this wall first and when I asked if they thought Ethan would make it to the top they said "uh no way. It was kind of scary up at the top." I told them I thought that he would be able to do it. So we all watched and cheered Ethan on as he got higher and higher and he DID IT!! It was a high wall but he did it!
Ethan's older cousins climbed this wall first and when I asked if they thought Ethan would make it to the top they said "uh no way. It was kind of scary up at the top." I told them I thought that he would be able to do it. So we all watched and cheered Ethan on as he got higher and higher and he DID IT!! It was a high wall but he did it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun!!! I have heard so many people talk about Lego Land....it sounds like a fun place!!!
Post a Comment